Please Confirm

  • roland langbayan
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4, 2007

      Hello everyone,

      Welcome to ICMLA! I tried to add more but I'm only allowed 10 members in the meantime so please reply this mail to confirm.

      Thanks!

      Wizwizwiz Mohooi

    • Joseph Pengiton
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2007
        Howdy everybody,

        Thank you for the membership you offered me. Hope I'll be contributing in the improvement of country music.

        Joseph G. Pengiton

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 4, 2007
          HOLA COMRADS,
                  THANKS A LOT FOR INVITING AS A MEMBER ALSO. I'M AN AVID LISTENER OF COUNTRY MUSIC AND I CAN CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING TO THIS GROUP.

          JOHN LAWTON

          Thank you for the membership you offered me. Hope I'll be contributing in the improvement of country music.

          Joseph G. Pengiton

          Welcome to ICMLA! I tried to add more but I'm only allowed 10 members in the meantime so please reply this mail to confirm.

          Thanks!

          Wizwizwiz Mohooi

          Organic foods - just how healthy is health food?
          Be a better foodie
          Find out at Yahoo! Answers

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Marianne Reyes
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 4, 2007
            ok

            roland langbayan <wizrdl@...> wrote:

            Hello everyone,

            Welcome to ICMLA! I tried to add more but I'm only allowed 10 members in the meantime so please reply this mail to confirm.

            Thanks!

            Wizwizwiz Mohooi

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Divina Amor Paligan
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 4, 2007
              hello!
                  thanks a lot for inviting me as a member. I'm preparing the project proposal for the country music battle of the band to be held this coming December or March next year. Please help in the solicitation.

                  thanks!
              amor

                      THANKS A LOT FOR INVITING AS A MEMBER ALSO. I'M AN AVID LISTENER OF COUNTRY MUSIC AND I CAN CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING TO THIS GROUP.

              JOHN LAWTON

              Thank you for the membership you offered me. Hope I'll be contributing in the improvement of country music.

              Joseph G. Pengiton

              Welcome to ICMLA! I tried to add more but I'm only allowed 10 members in the meantime so please reply this mail to confirm.

              Thanks!

              Wizwizwiz Mohooi

              Organic foods - just how healthy is health food?
              Be a better foodie
              Find out at Yahoo! Answers

              Do You Yahoo!?
              http://mail. yahoo.com

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • roland langbayan
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 5, 2007
                Thanks miss Reyes for confirming!

                wizwziwiz

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 5, 2007
                  Thanks Joseph, John and Amor for confirming!

                  Wizwizwiz