RE: [ICG-D] Re: Dumbledore

  • Lay, Toni
    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 3, 2003
      Hi Julie!

      Well, if no one's been officially chosen to play Dumbledore, my nominations
      are:

      Chris Lee (although he'd probably scare Snape)
      Michael Caine
      Peter O'Toole
      Sean Connery (Hogwarts IS in Scotland afterall)
      John Neville
      No Award

      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 7, 2003
        Well from my point of view I will just wait until the movie comes out and be
        surprise.