Re: [ICG-D] Happy Costumer's Holiday!

  • Bruno
    Message 1 of 66 , Oct 31, 2002
      Sort of. I generally only by things that are cheaper than I could make it myself, money or time wise. Or something I really want and don't want to bother to attempt to make it myself.

      People at work were absolutely amazed that I had actually made my costume. They just thought I'd bought it!!! I don't have a clue what store they might have seen anything close to it at. LOL!

      Bruno

      Message 66 of 66 , Nov 6, 2002
        WEll Carl, I do remember the makeup tapes. And as I recall, many comments
        on the state of costuming in 1985 or86, but since I'm an old fart now that
        most people on this list have never met, I really doubt that the people I
        spoke of on that tape are that active anymore.

        Hell, I eventually married the one I talked about the most I bet ;-)

        and I have some of the uncut interview tapes as well.
        course I was there for many of the tapings and that was even better than
        what ended up on the tape.

        Remember one big name that was way more interested in watching the fugitive
        reruns on TV than dealing with the interview?

        Ricky