Flights to Calgary

  • Michael Bruno
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 9, 2001
      Hey guys,

      I was checking airfares for a trip to Vegas in March and came across
      an ad for Air Canada dropping prices. I followed the link to
      Expedia.com

      Fares have been discounted; however there are only a few which
      include travel until the end of May, but there are some. The only
      drawback is that most flights have to be booked by January 12 or 16.
      Also, the flights I checked, you can only fly on Tue, Wed, or Sat.

      I can get a flight for about $320 from Colorado Springs. Denver is
      actually a little higher.

      Now, I just need to decide if I'm definately going to CC. Gee, 3
      days to decide.

      Bruno
    • Katherine Jepson
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 10, 2001
        Michael Bruno wrote:

        > Now, I just need to decide if I'm definately going to CC. Gee, 3
        > days to decide.

        Please do. We'd love to see you!

        -- Katherine
        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 10, 2001
          Of course you're going. (Keep repeating that to yourself.) You're
          a leader in the costuming community. You're president of a
          chapter. You deserve to be there!

          Byron

          >>> plastic@... 01/09/01 09:13PM >>>
          Hey guys,

          Now, I just need to decide if I'm definately going to CC. Gee, 3
          days to decide.

          Bruno

        • Christopher Ballis
          Message 4 of 22 , Jan 10, 2001

            > > Now, I just need to decide if I'm definately going to CC. Gee, 3
            > > days to decide.

            Nah, save it for Melbourne, you can look at Canadians any time after you
            invade them,

            -C.
          • Christopher Ballis
            Message 5 of 22 , Jan 10, 2001

              Message 6 of 22 , Jan 10, 2001

                Message 7 of 22 , Jan 10, 2001
                  Christopher Ballis wrote:

                  > Nah, save it for Melbourne, you can look at Canadians any time after you
                  > invade them,
                  >
                  > -C.

                  PTHPPPPPPT! And here I thought this man was on OUR committee!

                  -K.
                • Christopher Ballis
                  Message 8 of 22 , Jan 11, 2001
                    > > > Nah, save it for Melbourne, you can look at Canadians any time after
                    you
                    > > > invade them,
                    > >
                    > >PTHPPPPPPT! And here I thought this man was on OUR committee!
                    > >
                    > It comes from living directly under the hole in the ozone layer.

                    Well, come and see the hole.

                    -C.
                  • Christopher Ballis
                    Message 9 of 22 , Jan 11, 2001

                      Message 10 of 22 , Jan 11, 2001
                        > > > Nah, save it for Melbourne, you can look at Canadians any time after
                        you
                        > > > invade them,
                        > >
                        > >PTHPPPPPPT! And here I thought this man was on OUR committee!
                        > >
                        > It comes from living directly under the hole in the ozone layer.

                        Well, come and see the hole.

                        -C.
                      • Alix Jordan
                        Message 11 of 22 , Jan 11, 2001
                          Dear Katherine:

                          > > Nah, save it for Melbourne, you can look at Canadians any time after you
                          > > invade them,
                          > >
                          > > -C.
                          >
                          >PTHPPPPPPT! And here I thought this man was on OUR committee!

                          It comes from living directly under the hole in the ozone layer.

                          Peace
                          Alixandra
                          eddana@...
                          Message 12 of 22 , Jan 12, 2001
                            Remember, I still have a membership for sale.

                            Elaine

                            >Now, I just need to decide if I'm definately going to CC. Gee, 3
                            >days to decide.
                            >
                            >Bruno

                          • Timothy
                            Message 13 of 22 , Jan 13, 2001
                              Does anyone else get Christopher's messages in triplicate? Maybe they multiply as they cross the date line.

                              Bruno

                              >Well, come and see the hole.
                              >
                              >-C.
                            • Katherine Jepson
                              Message 14 of 22 , Jan 13, 2001
                                Timothy wrote:

                                > Does anyone else get Christopher's messages in triplicate? Maybe they multiply as they cross the date line.
                                >
                                > Bruno

                                Apparently an aging and increasingly cranky computer is the reason for
                                Christopher's multiple messages.

                                Delighted to hear that you will be attending CC 19! Which of our
                                exciting (possible) tours can we tempt you with; the Sari district,
                                Heritage Park, the mountains or the dinosaurs?

                                -- Katherine
                              • lisa58@juno.com
                                Message 15 of 22 , Jan 14, 2001
                                  On Sat, 13 Jan 2001 16:20:13 -0700 "Timothy" <plastic@...>
                                  writes:
                                  > Does anyone else get Christopher's messages in triplicate? Maybe
                                  > they multiply as they cross the date line.
                                  >
                                  > Bruno
                                  >

                                  > >Well, come and see the hole.
                                  > >
                                  > >-C.

                                  Yes-- I did. Maybe you're right, but it's kind of a drag when you have
                                  to get through 4 days worth of messages because you were out of town. Is
                                  there any way to limit triplicate messages?

                                  Yours in costuming, Lisa A.

                                  GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
                                  http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Jan 14, 2001
                                    Sari district!! Hope we can find the xtra time to go - vacation is tight
                                    this year.

                                    P & S

                                    >Delighted to hear that you will be attending CC 19! Which of our
                                    >exciting (possible) tours can we tempt you with; the Sari district,
                                    >Heritage Park, the mountains or the dinosaurs?
                                    >
                                    >-- Katherine
                                  • Katherine Jepson
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Jan 14, 2001
                                      Pierre & Sandy Pettinger wrote:

                                      > Sari district!! Hope we can find the xtra time to go - vacation is tight
                                      > this year.
                                      >
                                      > P & S
                                      > Dear Pierre and Sandy,

                                      It could be worth your while -- I just found the perfect velvet for my
                                      next big project for $8.00 (Canadian) per yard (yes, they sell in yards,
                                      not metres) at Bhatia Cloth House, one of my favourites. It was an
                                      unusual colour, too.

                                      -- Katherine
                                    • Sharon L Sbarsky
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Jan 14, 2001
                                        On Sun, 14 Jan 2001 lisa58@... wrote:

                                        > On Sat, 13 Jan 2001 16:20:13 -0700 "Timothy" <plastic@...>
                                        > writes:
                                        > > Does anyone else get Christopher's messages in triplicate? Maybe
                                        > > they multiply as they cross the date line.
                                        >
                                        > Yes-- I did. Maybe you're right, but it's kind of a drag when you have
                                        > to get through 4 days worth of messages because you were out of town. Is
                                        > there any way to limit triplicate messages?

                                        I believe that egroups lets someone delete their own messages through the
                                        web interface. Of course this would only help those who read their mail
                                        later...

                                        (I don't know if the list moderator can also delete messages.)

                                        Sharon
                                      • Alix Jordan
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Jan 15, 2001
                                          Dear Chris:

                                          > > It comes from living directly under the hole in the ozone layer.
                                          > >

                                          >Well, come and see the hole.

                                          I'm on a disability pension; care to foot the cost of air fare, food,
                                          lodging, memberships, shopping, sight seeing, medial insurance, etc.?

                                          Peace
                                          Alixandra
                                          eddana@...
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Jan 15, 2001
                                            Well, I personally want to go to the sari district...but I also want to
                                            see a little bit of the surrounding area and maybe go to the
                                            archaeological site with all the dinosaurs. Since it'll take me most of
                                            a day to get there, I will probably come on Tues. or Wed., if someone
                                            could put me up for a couple of nights until the con starts. OF COURSE I
                                            will be willing to help with that old pre-con scutwork that always seems
                                            to crop up on Fri. morning.

                                            Message 21 of 22 , Jan 16, 2001
                                              Yeah, I get three of them, too. Must be the hole . . . .

                                              Byron

                                              >>> plastic@... 01/13/01 06:20PM >>>
                                              Does anyone else get Christopher's messages in triplicate? Maybe they multiply as they cross the date line.

                                              Bruno

                                              >Well, come and see the hole.
                                              >
                                              >-C.

                                            • ICG WebMaster - John O'Halloran
                                              Message 22 of 22 , Jan 31, 2001
                                                Sharon L Sbarsky wrote:

                                                > I believe that egroups lets someone delete their own
                                                > messages through the web interface. Of course this
                                                > would only help those who read their mail later...

                                                Need to check about author deletion.

                                                You are correct, once the message is sent via eMail
                                                there is way to retract it.

                                                > (I don't know if the list moderator can also delete messages.)

                                                Yep, I can delete any message in the archive.

                                                I've never used it on a real message, but every once in a
                                                great while I go through the archive and delete clutter.
                                                Such as the regular admin postings.

                                                JohnO