Re: [ICG-D] Re: Legends in the field

  • randwhit@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2001
      In a message dated 12/31/2000 7:15:28 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
      Stringer@... writes:

      << Such as, way back when Wrath of Khan came out, we did Mirror Universe
      Star Trek II uniforms. The Jacket flaps closed the wrong way, had tons of
      gold braid, gold sashes, Mirror Universe sword in the world emblems on the
      modern bars, Jeff had lots of metals and a dagger & agonizer >>

      About a dozen years ago someone showed an excellent mirror Spock in Phoenix,
      complete with a speech about the court martial of Jean-Luc Picard. Was that
      one of your number?

      I think I was a couple of places ahead in line, though I don't remember
      whether I was doing "MacRambo" (a camo kilt and full-automatic bagpipes) or
      the "Coat of Junk Mail"

      Randall
    • Elaine Mami
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2001
        Suford,

        Oops, she's right there. Sorry, Suford, but you (as we know!) are NOT the
        average person.
        <GBG>
        Elaine

        > If you want to get an idea of what the average person remembers about
        >history, try: "1066 and all that".
        >
        >Peace
        >Alixandra

      • Jeff & Susan Stringer
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2001
          That sounds like something Sean would do ;-) He was our mirror universe
          Spock (and our Arch Angel Micheal for Paradise lost). Sean made a BEAUTIFUL
          Mirror Spock & loved to write monologs for himself. We fell out of touch
          with him when he moved west. All things are possible in Costuming. ;-)

          Hugs,
          Susan

          > About a dozen years ago someone showed an excellent mirror Spock in
          Phoenix,
          > complete with a speech about the court martial of Jean-Luc Picard. Was
          that
          > one of your number?
          >
          > I think I was a couple of places ahead in line, though I don't remember
          > whether I was doing "MacRambo" (a camo kilt and full-automatic bagpipes)
          or
          > the "Coat of Junk Mail"
        • Tony & Suford Lewis
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 2, 2001
            Yeah, Yeah. I'll just have to get over it. I just expect FANS to be better
            than average.

            ... and you are! Thank heavens.

            - Suford