RE: [ICG-D] Cars

  • Lay, Toni
    Message 1 of 36 , Oct 1, 2002
      More likely, it Jumbo died of embarrassment. Geeze, it was BRIGHT!

      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 7, 2004
        Sorry to hear about your automotive problems. We're on our second Toyota Camry in 18 years. In 1994, after eight years on our first Camry we traded the first one in on the one we have now. It's ten years old, averages 25 miles to a gallon of regular unleaded gas, has a very peppy four-cylinder engine, and has not needed a lot more than routine maintenance for the past ten years.

        I'd still love to have a Cord!

        Byron
        Not gloating -- really!!