Anime/Cosplay website

  • Bruno
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2002
      I thought I'd mention this site. It's the homepage of a young girl (20) who is a very prolific costumer. She has pictures of all of her costumes online, along with comments and notes on their construction. From the few I read through, most are completed in just a few days.

      http://www.alisachan.com/index.htm

      Bruno

    • Bruce & Nora Mai
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2002
        Yeah, I ran across her site a few months ago and listed her site as a
        "must-see" on the Casa Mai.com Cosplay sites list. I get the impressin
        she's one of the bigger names in that arena of costuming.

        Bruce