Re: [ICG-D] web cafes

  • Bruce & Nora Mai
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
      Yeah, that's my point.
      Internet/computer acces is not as ubiquitous as some people seem to think. I
      have lots of computer training but haven't lost sight of the fact that most
      people don't. And may never have. In some cases by choice, and I respect
      their choice.

      Nora

      "I like big bots and I cannot lie." - Bill Dwyer
    • Bruce Briant
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
        re web cafes in London, Ontario

        from http://cybercaptive.com/

        Head 2 Head Games
        246 Dundas St
        London, ON
        CA
        519 434-5591

        same listing, but what a great search site!

        http://cybercafe.katchup.co.nz/search.asp

        bruce b.

        "It's kind of neat to do the impossible."
        --Walt Disney

      • Alix Jordan
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
          Dear Bruce:

          >re web cafes in London, Ontario

          We're actually up to two again. Interesting. They keep changing
          locations; of course, since they built the large (nearly totally vacant)
          mall downtown, very little survies for more than a year; just long enough
          for the first lease to expire.

          Peace
          Alixandra
          eddana@...