Condom Crusader (ahem) Uncovered

  • randwhit@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      In a message dated 7/31/02 4:50:36 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
      kevin@... writes:

      > There are photos (and a brief explanation) at
      >
      > http://www.twistedimage.com/costume/superheroes

      I just looked at the online photo album pictures of Condom Crusader.

      This IS the same guy as the 1980's high school VD film. I remember the linked
      "C's" logo. I must have seen a (probably greatly bowlderized) US version of
      the same campaign.

      The film was done as a series of still image cartoons, so it would have been
      easy to substitute different languages in the european versions.

      Randall