Looking for Brian/Jennifer Healey and Angelique Trouvere contacts

  • Nora & Bruce Mai
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2014

      Would like to reach the Healeys ASAP for permissions to use their image of the Huntress.

      We would like to reach Angelique to get copies of her photo collection.   Being able to draw from that will help for a project we're planning called "Things Were Different Then"

      Bruce

      Archivist

      International Costumers Gallery  http://www.costume.org/gallery2/main.php

      ICG Youtube channel:   http://www.youtube.com/user/ICGArchives/feed

    • Betsy Marks Delaney
      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2014
        Both are on Facebook, if that helps.

        Betsy

        On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 12:28 AM, 'Nora & Bruce Mai' casamai@... [ICG-D] <ICG-D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Would like to reach the Healeys ASAP for permissions to use their image of the Huntress.

        We would like to reach Angelique to get copies of her photo collection.   Being able to draw from that will help for a project we're planning called "Things Were Different Then"

        Bruce

        Archivist

        International Costumers Gallery  http://www.costume.org/gallery2/main.php

        ICG Youtube channel:   http://www.youtube.com/user/ICGArchives/feed

        Betsy Marks Delaney

        http://www.hawkeswood.com/
      • cloakmakerusa
        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2014
          Jeanette Healey is on my facebook friends list - there is only one of me on there, so She should be easy findthat way
        • Nora & Bruce Mai
          Message 4 of 4 , May 29, 2014

            It also helps when I find out I had the last name spelled wrong....