Artwork Wanted

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2014
      I have tried to find an image/graphic of the line "it ain't over until the fat lady sings." Thing is, none of the images that I've found so far are freebie clip art. What I get gives me a x.jpg.html file that I cannot use for publication.

      A simple line drawing would do, but I don't be seem to be able to find one. Any suggestions?

      I'm thinking of using the image for a cover.

    • Kaijugal .
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2014
        Hi Carole,

        What are the dimensions and resolution you are looking for? Maybe I can help.

        Dawn McKechnie - Costume-Con 32 Chair.
        Toronto, ON - April 25-28 2014
        www.costumecon32.com

        From: mscip@...
        To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 21:56:05 -0700
        Subject: [ICG-D] Artwork Wanted

        I have tried to find an image/graphic of the line "it ain't over until the fat lady sings." Thing is, none of the images that I've found so far are freebie clip art. What I get gives me a x.jpg.html file that I cannot use for publication.

        A simple line drawing would do, but I don't be seem to be able to find one. Any suggestions?

        I'm thinking of using the image for a cover.

      • K. R. McClure
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2014
          Are you looking for the operatic Valkyrie sort of fat lady? I think that's the traditional image.

          Kate McClure
          Whatever does not kill me had better run damn fast.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2014
            Yep, that was what I was thinking of.

            Message 5 of 5 , May 2, 2014
              Hello Dawn:

              I'm looking for an illustration/GIF for the International Costumer for my last issue.