Re: Masquerade DVD

  • Janice Dallas
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2014
      Who do we get in touch with for a copy of the SF/F Masquerade? We
      couldn't come and would love to have it.
      --
      Janice Dallas
      Janice@...
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28, 2014
        Eric Cannon. I don't have his email handy. It may be on the cc32 site.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 28, 2014
          They have 2 similar addys.  I can't remember which is the new one.

           rrvcons or rrvfriends at att.net.  I'm thinking it cons.

          Elaine

          To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com; costumrs@...
          From: costumrs@...
          Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 21:10:21 -0400
          Subject: RE: [ICG-D] Re: Masquerade DVD

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 29, 2014
            You can order CC-32 masquerade videos from Eric through is company, "Rare Recorded Videos" at http://rarerecordedvideos.com.
          • celefinniel
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 30, 2014
              Be sure to email and ask Eric for the new DVDs.  They will not be on the website for a while, but you can still get them.

              Kathe