Randall has been hacked

  • randallwhitlock
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2014
      Looks like my AOL account has been hacked by the same people who hit Tasha yesterday.

      Look out for nonsensical messages with hyperlinks in them.  They are not really from me.

      I have changed my password and notified AOL of the problem.

      Randall
    • Nora & Bruce Mai
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2014

        We suspected as much.

        Nora & Bruce

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2014
          Seems to be working it's way through AOL customers. I received an email from my aunt's AOL account yesterday. Of course, the fact that she passed on about a year and a half ago was a fairly good clue that it was bogus. probably startled a few other people on her address list, though.

          Trudy

          To: guildsters@yahoogroups.com; swcgmembers@yahoogroups.com; ICG-D@yahoogroups.com