Costume Con 32

  • Lay, Toni (DDC)
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2014

      Am I correct in thinking the hotel is near the airport, and there’s a shuttle from the hotel?

      Toni

    • Eric Brine
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2014
        On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Lay, Toni (DDC) <layt@...> wrote:

        Am I correct in thinking the hotel is near the airport,

        and there’s a shuttle from the hotel?

        From the CC32 web site:

        Q: Is there a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel?
        A: Yes, that was one of the many reasons we picked this hotel.

      • Eric Brine
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2014
          On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Eric Brine <ikegami@...> wrote:
          On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Lay, Toni (DDC) <layt@...> wrote:

          Am I correct in thinking the hotel is near the airport,

          and there’s a shuttle from the hotel?

          From the CC32 web site:

          Q: Is there a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel?
          A: Yes, that was one of the many reasons we picked this hotel.

          To be clear, the above relates to YYZ (Toronto Pearson International Airport), and not the far away YTZ (Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport).

        • Kaijugal .
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 7, 2014
            Yes. Absolutely. One of the things that was considered when it was chosen.

            "A complimentary airport shuttle service, Swifttrans, located on-site providing 24-hour complimentary shuttle to and from Toronto Pearson International Airport (runs every 30 minutes)."

            Dawn McKechnie - Costume-Con 32 Chair.
            Toronto, ON - April 25-28 2014
            www.costumecon32.com

            To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
            From: layt@...
            Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 15:21:55 -0400
            Subject: [ICG-D] Costume Con 32

            Am I correct in thinking the hotel is near the airport, and there’s a shuttle from the hotel?

            Toni

          • Jeanine Swick

              From: layt@...
              Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 15:21:55 -0400

              Am I correct in thinking the hotel is near the airport, and there’s a shuttle from the hotel?

              Toni

            • Elaine Sims

                From: layt@...
                Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 15:21:55 -0400

                Am I correct in thinking the hotel is near the airport, and there’s a shuttle from the hotel?