CC 32 memberships for sale

  • Janice Dallas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2014
      We aren't going to be able to attend CC 32, so need to sell/transfer our
      2 memberships. We paid $65 each and they are now at $85. Will sell for
      $65 or best offer. Please reply privately.
      --
      Janice Dallas
      Janice@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2014
        Anyone interested in a CC32 membership. We paid $65, but will
        negotiate. It's a pity to let it go to waste.