Worldcon Flights Reserved

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2014
      We just made our flight reservations. We fly over on Virgin Atlantic (a Delta partner) into Heathrow, and fly back on Air France (another Delta partner) from Dublin. If people want dates privately, I'll let you know, but I am leery of publishing dates in semi-public lists. Economy both ways. I'm pretty certain that I heard/read somewhere that Virgin Atlantic has decent leg room in economy, but I don't know about Air France.

    • ECM
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2014
        We flew to Israel on Air France, and the leg room was great!

        Have fun!

        Elaine

        > From: mscip@...
        > To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
        > Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 16:40:13 -0800
        > Subject: [ICG-D] Worldcon Flights Reserved
        >
        > We just made our flight reservations. We fly over on Virgin Atlantic (a Delta partner) into Heathrow, and fly back on Air France (another Delta partner) from Dublin. If people want dates privately, I'll let you know, but I am leery of publishing dates in semi-public lists. Economy both ways. I'm pretty certain that I heard/read somewhere that Virgin Atlantic has decent leg room in economy, but I don't know about Air France.
        >
        > Until later--
        >
        > Carole

        > <*> Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > <*> To change settings via email:
        > ICG-D-digest@yahoogroups.com
        > ICG-D-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        > <*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
        > https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

      • randallwhitlock
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2014
          Must-not-make-crack-about-frog-legs.