Lots of yarn in Pennsylvania

  • ietextiles
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2014
      This came across another ListServe I'm on -- in case it's useful to anyone.

      Brigid

      Brigid upcycles junk into jewelry, shrines, and magic.

      https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnFabrica

      ----------------------------------

      I just called the company-- next give-away day is next Wednesday, March 4th
      (What date is like a military command? March Forth!) between 1 pm and 4 pm.

      Penndel, Pa turns out to be up Route 1 or US 276, about 40 miles from
      the Main Line.

      >> I wanted to let everyone know that the Langhorne Carpet Company in
      >> Penndel, PA is giving away 6 tons of wool yarn.
      >>

      >> http://www.yorkdisp
      atch.com/breaking/ci_25229811/pa-carpet-maker-giving-away-6-tons-wool

      >> A few people have picked some up already (although there is still plenty
      >> left!) and the reports have been that the location is easy to find
      and the
      >> people are very nice. You can find their phone number on their website.
      >>
      >> http://www.langhornecarpets.com/
      >>
      >> They are hoping to give out the wool to fiber artists in particular and
      >> their material appears to be of high quality.
    • randallwhitlock
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2014
        Hey, I'm waiting for next March when we'll have a pi day --- 3/14/15.  You can probably get a few more decimal places by including the time of day.

        Randall

      • pjocon@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2014

          Six days after the Military Day is Mario Day (Mar 10) and of course one named after me a week later.

          We have a parade--I think the Marios do too--

          Patrick