Please Check

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2014
      Phil, Dawn, and Maral:

      Please check your e-mail spam folders to see if a message from me is in there. I sent you all messages a couple of days ago, and I have not heard anything back yet.

      Until later--

      Carole Parker
      Editor, International Costumer
    • philgust
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2014
        Carole,

        Thanks for the heads-up.  I found a couple in my spam folder.  I'll respond to both today.
      • Kaijugal .
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2014
          Thank you Carole. Found it.

          Dawn McKechnie - Costume-Con 32 Chair.