2014 ICG annual meeting and officer elections -- call for nominations and agenda items

  • Philip Gust
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2014
      Dear fellow ICG member:

      The annual ICG Annual Meeting will take place at Costume-Con 32 the morning of Friday, April 25th 2014. This is a chance for you to interact with fellow members, chapter board representatives and your elected officers, and to hear the 2014 Annual Report. You may also bring items of business before the membership and ask questions of the board and officers. Finally you can vote on a slate of ICG officers for the 2014-2015 term.

      While everyone is welcome at the meeting, only ICG members in good standing may speak at the meeting and vote.

      *Agenda items: If you want to make sure that a specific topic is covered or bring an item of business before the meeting, please send it to 'icg-president@...' with the subject line "Annual Meeting."

      *Officer nominations: If you want to serve as an ICG officer, please send your name and the office to "icg-president.costume.org" with the subject line "Officer Nomination." The following officers are willing to stand for re-election but encourage others to run for these positions as well:

      President: Philip Gust
      Vice President: Aurora Celeste
      Treasurer: Jeanine Swick
      Recording Secretary: Kathe Gust

      *Note: Jan Price is not standing for re-election as Corresponding Secretary. Please consider serving in this position. See Section 9 of the ICG Bylaws for more information about the duties of this office (http://www.costume.org/documents/bylaws.html).

      *Proxies:  If you will not be at the ICG Annual meeting or aren't sure, you can still vote. Please complete a proxy form and give it to someone who will attend with instructions on how to vote. The proxy form is at: http://www.costume.org/documents/proxy.html.  While we prefer that you to hand-sign your proxy form, we realize that is not always practical, and will accept forms that have been digitally "signed" (i.e. "/signed/ Your Name"). Digitally signed proxies are subject to verification. To simplify counting votes, only printed proxies presented at the meeting by the Assignee will be accepted.

      I look forward to seeing you at the ICG Annual meeting. If you have any concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to contact me by email or phone. I normally respond to email messages within 24 hours, so if you don't get a response, please resend it.
      --
      Philip Gust
      President, International Costumers' Guild