Scissors- Diane or Carol

  • JoAnn Abbott
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2013

      Carol Salemi or Diane Kovalcin- Who lost the scissors at Philcon?  Guess what I just  found…sorry, will mail to you soon as I get your address.

      JoAnn Abbott

    • Susan Toker
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2013
        Diane and Carol are not on this list, but Diane lost a pair of sissors at Philcon and will be glad to get them back!

        Susan Toker

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2013

          Thanks Susan, I have contacted her and they will be mailed off tomorrow!

          JoAnn

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2013
            The rock, paper, lizard and Spock, however, go unclaimed.

            Randall