Lonestar 3 Masquerade DVD

  • talysintamberlae
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2013
      We received our DVD today, and we were excited, wanted to see the whole thing.  The box it came in was crushed, but the worst part was when we opened the DVD it was cracked from center out and broken with a piece out.

      We have requested a new DVD, however, for those who ordered please check the state you receive yours in.

      For those who create or help to created these DVDs, please use some kind of packing to protect, and mark the label as fragile.

      Thanks
      Lorretta
    • Jill Eastlake
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2013
        Forwarded to the appropriate person.

        Sniff.

        Jill
        LSC Masq Dir

        On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 7:50 PM, <talysintamberlae@...> wrote:

        We received our DVD today, and we were excited, wanted to see the whole thing.  The box it came in was crushed, but the worst part was when we opened the DVD it was cracked from center out and broken with a piece out.

        We have requested a new DVD, however, for those who ordered please check the state you receive yours in.

        For those who create or help to created these DVDs, please use some kind of packing to protect, and mark the label as fragile.

        Thanks
        Lorretta

      • Talysin Tamberlae
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2013
          Thank you everyone.

          On Saturday, November 9, 2013 9:26 AM, Jill Eastlake <jill@...> wrote:

          Forwarded to the appropriate person.

          Sniff.

          Jill
          LSC Masq Dir

          On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 7:50 PM, <talysintamberlae@...> wrote:

          We received our DVD today, and we were excited, wanted to see the whole thing.  The box it came in was crushed, but the worst part was when we opened the DVD it was cracked from center out and broken with a piece out.

          We have requested a new DVD, however, for those who ordered please check the state you receive yours in.

          For those who create or help to created these DVDs, please use some kind of packing to protect, and mark the label as fragile.

          Thanks
          Lorretta

          I received a new DVD from Syd!

          Thanks everyone.

          Lorretta
        • Nora & Bruce Mai
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 14, 2013

            I assume the Archives will be receiving a copy, one way or another.

            Bruce

            Assistant Archivist

            International Costumers Gallery  http://www.costume.org/gallery2/main.php

            ICG Youtube channel:   http://www.youtube.com/user/ICGArchives/feed

            We received our DVD today, and we were excited, wanted to see the whole thing.  The box it came in was crushed, but the worst part was when we opened the DVD it was cracked from center out and broken with a piece out.

            We have requested a new DVD, however, for those who ordered please check the state you receive yours in.

            For those who create or help to created these DVDs, please use some kind of packing to protect, and mark the label as fragile.

            Thanks

            Lorretta

            No virus found in this message.

            No virus found in this message.