strange question

  • Stacey Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2013
      Hi folks!

      I've been interviewed for a book that's being published by one of the writers of the Kotaku website, about cosplay, and they're at the stage where they're asking me for costume photos. I'm sending what I have permission to use, but I'm looking to contact some people about permission to use their photos and realized...some CostumeCon photos, I don't even know who took the photo!

      Does anyone know/remember who did the official photography for the masquerades at CC27 in Baltimore? They took some high-quality photos of my Sasarai costume, and I want to be able to properly credit them. If anyone has their contact information as well, that would be awesome.

      Also, Richard Man, if you're still reading the D list, can I talk to you privately about using some of your photos from CC28? :)

      Thanks!

      Stace
      MACS
    • Richard Man
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2013
        Stacey, I believe it's Ken Warren for CC27.

        And let me know which photos you like off-list and we can discuss. Thanks.

        --
        // richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
        // blog: <http://imagecraft.com/blog/>