Bruce & Nora's Excellent Anime Adventure

  • Nora & Bruce Mai
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2013

      Some of you may remember we were invited up to Anime North earlier this year to be the Cosplay guests of honor.   For those who want to kill 10 minutes, here's the first part of the video I shot of our time there.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRRVouKza0o

      Bruce

    • Susan Toker
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2013
        Really fun to watch and definitely "Nice"

        Susan

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2013
          "Nice"!  The shots of attendees waiting to register reminds me of the kinds of waiting lines some SF cons used to have.  ConDiego comes to mind.

          Byron