Re: [ICG-D] Star Trek Fabric (formerly New US Stamps)

  • Barb Schofield
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2013
      I'm sure you can get better prices by shopping around.  I buy a lot of fabric on-line as it's 75 miles to the nearest fabric store.  I look at the cost of fabric and shipping vs the cost of gas or bus to get to the fabric store.  Also, the variety of fabric prints, particularly for quilting, is really large when you shop on-line.

      Barb