Re: [ICG-D] Star Trek Fabric (formerly New US Stamps)

  • John O'Halloran
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25, 2013
      Most, if not all, of these patterns are available at Joann's for less $$ and more yardage.

      JohnO

      On 9/25/2013 4:28 PM, Barb Schofield wrote:

      There is a whole line of fabric out for classic Star Trek from Camelot Cottons.  See on eBay by entering "Star Trek fabric" or use link below.  We did a Star Trek theme party in 2011 and couldn't find anything except some fabric that was from the 1970's.  Must be for the 50Th anniversary in a few years.

      eBay.com

      Barb

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26, 2013
        Coool fabrics, they would make a neat quilt if someone chose to do one (Diane). I just wish some of the Enterprise pictures were flying the other way. It would make a nice change. And aren’t those prices a bit high?

        Toni

        http://www.ebay.com/sch/Sewing-Fabric-/160737/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=star+trek+fabric

        Barb

        The Post Office is now issuing stamps celebrating STAR TREK: TOS. Did anyone get some? I got a promotional packet in the mail yesterday.
        Toni
        (I know this has nothing to do with costuming, but I thought it was cool.)

      • Barb Schofield
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 26, 2013
          I'm sure you can get better prices by shopping around.  I buy a lot of fabric on-line as it's 75 miles to the nearest fabric store.  I look at the cost of fabric and shipping vs the cost of gas or bus to get to the fabric store.  Also, the variety of fabric prints, particularly for quilting, is really large when you shop on-line.

          Barb