RE: Re: [ICG-D] Fwd: A&E Shipping Wars

  • crystaltiamat
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2013

      ANYTHING is better than Heroes of Cosplay :)

      ~Kate

      --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, <icg-d@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I just got the same email, and I got one in conjunction with CC31 as
      well. I've watch the show. I wouldn't want any of those people
      shipping my stuff. But, if you want your 15 minutes of reality TV fame,
      could be a better option than Heroes of Cosplay.

      Michael