Re: [ICG-D] West Coast Cons?

  • mscip
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 8, 2013
      Hello Penny:

      You are welcome. Inspiration is in lots of places. I get inspiration all the time -- it is the follow through that always gets me. ;-)

      I look forward to seeing what you do in the future. I also look forward to meeting you someday as well.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 7, 2013, at 11:44 AM, Penney Nile <penneyn@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the information, Carole. I've been into the Steampunk thing for about a year now, but while surfing the net, I found the website for the Labyrinth Masquerade Ball, and found an interest in costuming and cosplay. Working on some costuming of my own now, and I hope to get some inspiration from what others have done.

      Thanks!

      Penney

      On 9/5/2013 12:11 AM, mscip wrote:

      Hello Penney:

      You have all sorts of conventions available to you in SoCal. Look up Conjecture (October), LosCon (Thanksgiving weekend), Galifrey (Dr. Who in. January), and a steampunk convention in Long Beach on the Queen Mary in January. Lots of stuff happens in your area. Take a look at the ICG calendar for more events in your area.

      Sent from my iPad