Re: [ICG-D] Worldcon Masquerade Photos

  • Betsy Marks Delaney
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 8, 2013
      The Archives *always* needs the complete list of participants, not just the award winners. Nothing is more frustrating than trying to take that information off the video after the fact. In a perfect world, Masquerade directors will have the complete run list at their disposal (with names of all participants in each entry), and should automatically send a copy of it to the Archives.

      I know this doesn't happen all the time, but it should.

      Betsy

      On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Susan Toker <susantoker@...> wrote:

      Jill

      The archives probably needs the complete list all of the competitor's too.  It helps them ID the pictures.

      That goes for most masquerades actually.

      Susan

      On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Jill Eastlake <jill@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Um, sorry about that!  No, really really sorry about that.

      The full list of winners went to the -D list, I assume you saw it?  And it went to the archives, clearly.

      No matter how hard we try, and who we trust, there always seems to be a problem getting the full list of Masquerade winners out in a timely fashion.

      The full list is also correct here: http://www.lonestarcon3.org/masquerade/LoneStarCon%203%20Masquerade%20Awards.pdf

      Jill
      yes, it's all my fault!

      Betsy Marks Delaney