RE: [ICG-D] Memorial Vids

  • Nora & Bruce Mai
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2013
      I'm gratified that they went over so well. Wish I could have been there
      to watch the crowd reaction (don't suppose anyone caught it on their
      phones?). Wait until folks see the Marty Memorial planned for CC32.

      BTW, if people are curious, the memorial vids are up on the YouTube Channel
      (see below)

      Bruce

      "Our Hobby - Our History"
      Assistant Archivist, Pat & Peggy Kennedy Memorial Library
      IC Gallery http://www.costume.org/gallery2/main.php
      ICG Archives Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ICGArchives?feature=watch