Re: [ICG-D] [ST-discuss] Ursula Vernon on the just-concluded Worldcon

  • Byron P Connell
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2013
      One masquerade participant said he was expecting a masked ball.  Other entrants asked him whether he had read the rules.  He may have been new; however, he did not strike me as young.

      Byron

      On Sep 4, 2013, at 1:44 PM, Jill Eastlake <jill@...> wrote:

      Hello People,

      Seems we're all trying to figure this out, and it's really in our face.  We just aren't paying attention, or are we?

      Jill