Re: [ICG-D] Lisa - Taking a break

  • ma0902432
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2013
      Thanks so much, for all your understanding--to everyone. I'm definitely
      trying to get back on my feet, and learning/re-learning how to do a
      things for myself that were taken care of for me previously. I do look
      forward to seeing all of you--that's my main reason for going to events
      these days.

      I am having an Open Beading/Open Crafting afternoon and evening at my
      house on Friday Sept. 13th. I know it's the Jewish holidays, but any one
      is welcome to come. Bring projects to work on or just sit and visit.

      Yours in costumign, Lisa A

      On Wed, 4 Sep 2013 09:34:03 -0400 Susan Toker <susantoker@...>
      writes:

      Lisa

      You have had such a heart breaking year that taking time to let yourself
      mourn and heal and find the joy in the world again is so important.

      Just don't be a stranger, since all of us have interests way beyond
      costuming and conventions!

      Susan

      >>I personally am rather burned out on most cons and am taking a break to
      >>do some other things over the past year and continuing into the next.

      >>Yours in costuming,Lisa A

    • mscip
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2013
        Darn. I would love to come, but being on the wrong coast works against that. Have a goo time.

        Sent from my iPad