Re: [ICG-D] Photographic Help Urgently Needed

  • Gwyn Fireman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 2:26 PM
      Carole -

      Your urgent message dated August 19 (PST) didn't actually get posted to
      the ICG-D list until August 31.

      I'd wondered why "old" messages were suddenly appearing in my mailbox,
      so took a look at the mail headers, excerpted below:

      You may want to extend the deadline for those of us who didn't get the
      message until just now.

      Thanks,
      Gwyn