Re: [ICG-D] Re: Convention List - another addition

  • mscip
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 29 9:18 PM
      Don't forget to send photos or snap shots to the International Costumer!

      Actually, that goes for everyone.

      Sent from my iPad

    • Pavlina
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 30 2:58 AM
        Yes, I shall be the diligent ICG member Down Under and chronicle Aussie fandom. :) This will give me a good reason to take photos.

        Also, if anyone knows ANYBODY down under, please introduce us! I haven't run into that many fans here. I must live in the fandom desert or something. I thought there would be lots of fans in Sydney, but not so much. It seems most fandom is in NZ, as they have actual fan run cons there, not so much here in Oz. I am not 100% though as I have only been in country 5 months and have yet to actually attend a con. So in more ways that one, I am looking forward to this con, although being Anime, it's a bit outside my comfort zone.

        Pavlina

        --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, "Nora & Bruce Mai" <casamai@...> wrote:

        > Completely agree! I would love to see Australia but it's unlikely so we'll
        > have to do with reports from you.
        > And the Archives would love photos (from anywhere)! We don't have much
        > content from Down Under.
        >
        > Nora

      • dandyhank
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 3, 2013
          In a message dated 8/30/2013 4:00:47 AM Central Daylight Time,
          ICG-D@yahoogroups.com writes:

          > Hi Henry
          >
          > I would never forget Chicago Tardis! In fact, one of our Pups, Kathy
          > Draves,
          > attended Chicago Tardis last year and had a blast.

          With Kathy, it made the masquerade into four-guild production! I hope Kathy
          comes back again this year!

          Henry Osier