Info about the new Indy PopCon and advise.

  • Susan Toker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2013
      We heard from Carl Doninger about a new Indianapolis convention and they
      want it to be a great place for Cosplayers.

      Most of you are way busy at the moment, but you can reach Carl through the
      email address above (carl@indypopcon), or through the convention website,
      with ideas and suggestions you might have.

      IndyPopCon:

      May 30, 31st- June 1st, 2014 ndianapolis, Indiana, Indianapolis Convention
      Center

      www.indypopcon.com

      From Carl:

      "We will have two adult cosplay contests, and one youth cosplay contest,
      for what I am currently calling the CosTriplePlay! :)

      Thank you for your help promoting this event. We are an all volunteer
      group, and we want to cater to the best of cosplay and all popular culture!

      "Also, where is your organization located? What opportunities might we
      have to work with your team? We want our convention to be known as a
      premiercosplay event, and eventually a contest that cosplayers consider a
      "must win".

      Carl Doninger"

      Susan