California, here I come...

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2013
      To Southern CA friends,

      I'll be in So. Calif. for about 3 days for work, Sept. 10 (late) to
      13. Flying in and out of Orange County, staying in the Costa Mesa
      Marriott. Don't know if I'll have evening free time or not until I
      get there. Anyone wanting to get in touch, email me privately for my
      cell number.

      Sandy

      "Those Who Fail to Learn History
      Why They Are Simply Doomed."