LoneStarCon is coming...

  • Jill Eastlake
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2013
      The Texans are coming. The Texans are coming!

      Sorry.

      But, seriously. Will there be any "special" awards that any group
      represented here would like to give out at the Masquerade? If so, please
      email me off-list. Even if you MIGHT do one, please email me off list.
      I'd like to put these into the script with at least a note that they might
      happen.

      We're now at 13 entries, with 37 to go. Please enter!

      Smiles,

      Jill