Museum reference

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2013
      I have this vague recent memory of reading about a historical
      clothing exhibit at a museum in Florence, Italy that recently opened
      or will open soon. IIRC, it was roughly Renaissance era clothing. I
      think it might have been mentioned in Threads, but I can't locate my
      most current issue to check.

      Our nephew is going to be studying in Florence for about 6 weeks, and
      I wanted to pass along a request to go and take pics (if allowed) or
      buy the exhibit book (if there is one).

      Does anyone have any ideas of what I'm trying to remember? I need
      this info in the next couple of days, unfortunately.

      Thanks in advance,
      Sandy

      "Those Who Fail to Learn History
      Why They Are Simply Doomed."