Shipping things to LoneStarCon 3

  • Kevin Roche
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2013
      We're working to finish up our Masquerade entry for LSC3. For a change,
      everything should be done fairly early (our local TechShop will be going
      nuts in about a week as the Burners start tooling up, so finishing
      construction now is important).

      Part of getting ready is figuring out the shipping; I usually use FedEx
      Ground.
      I've checked, and there is a FedEx Office and Ship Center about 500 feet
      from the Marriott RiverCenter hotel, where we are staying.

      The reason I use FedEx Ground is they have this handy feature called "Hold
      At Location" that lets me ship to their office and they hang onto it (free
      of charge) for up to 5 days for me to collect it. I recommend it highly,
      especially when the ship center is as close to the hotel as this.

      I thought this information might be of use to others.

      Kevin

    • Jill Eastlake
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2013
        That's great information Kevin. Thanks!

        I'll send that along to the committee...

        Jill