Stitches Midwest

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2013
      August 8-11, 2013
      Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center

      http://www.knittinguniverse.com/latest_newsletter/xrxinsider_v13i14.html

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2014
        An event that people will probably want to go to, especially if you're into knitting or crochet. They also have some weaving stuff, and the Expo is worth a one day walk around for inspiration. Plus, I've been able to find books at the Stitches West that I could not find anywhere else.

        I encourage people to take a look at Stitches.

        http://www.knittinguniverse.com/latest_newsletter/xrxinsider_v14i4.html