Re: [ICG-D] Fwd: In honor of Marty

  • K. R. McClure
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2013
      This is friggin' awesome. Somewhere, I'm sure, Marty is getting a great grin out of this.

      Kate McClure
      Whatever does not kill me had better run damn fast.

      From: Dale Meyer-Curley <mailto:daley219%40gmail.com>
      Date: Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 2:32 PM

      Marty was a big fan of Urban Threads, a site that sells machine
      embroidery patterns. When he passed, I sent them a message. They
      decided to dedicate a new pattern in his memory:

      http://www.urbanthreads.com/blog/?p=9106

      -Dale