Re: [ICG-D] Heroes of Cosplay

  • Dany
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2013
      I don't know much, but I figure it will be interesting to see what goes to TV versus what was filmed....or how much I am going to have to explain to noncostume folks that No, this is dumb, ignore it...

      There were several issues with SyFy at Anime Matsuri this year while filming this...one I know of from people competing in World Cosplay Summit was that they hogged up a room that had been earmarked for teams to build sets for over an hour or so. Given that the room was already not available until late and qualifying teams had to get up early AM to prep for competition (the team that won went to Japan had to be up at 5am) , it was not fun.

      Dany