Heroes of Cosplay

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25 2:34 PM
      So, has anyone seen the ads for the new show Heroes of Cosplay on the
      Syfy Channel?

      P&S

      "Those Who Fail to Learn History
      Why They Are Simply Doomed."

      -- C. Y. 4971

      Andromeda
    • BlueCosplayAngel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25 9:18 PM
        Most of the cosplay community is torn about this series.

        Its pretty much the people that have been picked are known for being more
        overly dramatic than anything else.

        Also will probably not show any of the true side of what cosplaying is
        about or the competitions involved.

        --
        Jamie Bonsignore

        AnimeNEXT Masquerade Director