Re: [ICG-D] Fwd: In honor of Marty

  • Lisa Ashton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2013
      The bat is totally amazing,, I am going to have to get it and make something! Marty was the one who introduced me to machine embroidery, although I am nowhere NEAR as good and creative with it as he was. "More Bats"--indeed.
      Yours in costuming, Lisa A

      From: Dale Meyer-Curley <daley219@...>
      Date: Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 2:32 PM

      Marty was a big fan of Urban Threads, a site that sells machine
      embroidery patterns. When he passed, I sent them a message. They
      decided to dedicate a new pattern in his memory:

      http://www.urbanthreads.com/blog/?p=9106

      -Dale

    • Gravely MacCabre
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2013
        A wonderful tribute.
        I believe multiple people wrote to them, which should be no surprise as he was so generous with those machines when a costyumer wanted to come learn

        Gravely MacCabre
        http://www.castleblood.com
        http://facebook.com/gravelymaccabre
        http://www.etsy.com/shop/gravelymaccabre

        tv show clip samples at
        http://www.veoh.com/channels/castleblood

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 26, 2013
          This is friggin' awesome. Somewhere, I'm sure, Marty is getting a great grin out of this.

          Kate McClure
          Whatever does not kill me had better run damn fast.