Fwd: In honor of Marty

  • Jill Eastlake
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2013
      This is amazing!

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Dale Meyer-Curley <daley219@...>
      Date: Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 2:32 PM

      Marty was a big fan of Urban Threads, a site that sells machine
      embroidery patterns. When he passed, I sent them a message. They
      decided to dedicate a new pattern in his memory:

      http://www.urbanthreads.com/blog/?p=9106

      -Dale
    • Lisa Ashton
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2013
        The bat is totally amazing,, I am going to have to get it and make something! Marty was the one who introduced me to machine embroidery, although I am nowhere NEAR as good and creative with it as he was. "More Bats"--indeed.
        Yours in costuming, Lisa A

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 25, 2013
          A wonderful tribute.
          I believe multiple people wrote to them, which should be no surprise as he was so generous with those machines when a costyumer wanted to come learn

          Gravely MacCabre
          http://www.castleblood.com
          http://facebook.com/gravelymaccabre
          http://www.etsy.com/shop/gravelymaccabre

          tv show clip samples at
          http://www.veoh.com/channels/castleblood

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 26, 2013
            This is friggin' awesome. Somewhere, I'm sure, Marty is getting a great grin out of this.

            Kate McClure
            Whatever does not kill me had better run damn fast.