Re: Motel in OK City

  • llwatts@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2013
      There's a Microtel Inn at the OK City airport -- I haven't stayed at that particular one, but I've stayed in Microtels before and have never had a problem. Leah
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2013
        On our way to CC 30, we stayed at the Four Points by Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs, at 3117 NW 117th Street in Oklahoma City. It was a nice hotel in what seemed to be a good neighborhood. As I recall, it was a very short distance off the Interstate.

        Byron