Re: [ICG-D] Motel in OK City

  • elektra
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2013
      I'm asking my cat-friends who do shows in the area--we'll see if they
      come up with anything useful.

      Looking forward to seeing you are Worldcon!!

      Elektra
      On 7/23/2013 8:36 AM, Pierre & Sandy Pettinger wrote:
      > To the list collective:
      >
      > We would like to find a cheap overnight motel in or near OK City that
      > is not in a "shady" neighborhood - any recommendations? Just needs
      > to be clean and bug-free, as we're only sleeping overnight. We've
      > checked Internet, but reviews on some seem mixed, and we know that
      > some non-chain motels aren't listed on the travel sites. Anywhere
      > within 20 miles or so either north or south of the city is fine too.
      >
      > TIA,
      > P & S
      >
      > International Costumers' Guild Archivist
      >
      > http://www.costume.org/gallery2/main.php
      >
      > "Those Who Fail to Learn History
      > Are Doomed to Repeat It;
      > Those Who Fail To Learn History Correctly -
      > Why They Are Simply Doomed."
      >
      > Achemdro'hm
      > "The Illusion of Historical Fact"
      > -- C. Y. 4971
      >
      > Andromeda

      Coab minshak'a.

      Until Midnight Editorial Services
      http://www.untilmidnight.com

      Editor and Reviewer for buzzymag
      http://buzzymag.com

      Acquisitions Editor for Sparkito Press, an Imprint of Dark Quest Books
      http://www.darkquestbooks.com

      https://twitter.com/elektraUM [Twitter]
      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000514628819 [Facebook]

      Publicity for Darkovercon
      http://www.darkovercon.org

      BlueBlaze Maine Coons
      http://www.blueblaze.com
    • llwatts@juno.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 24, 2013
        There's a Microtel Inn at the OK City airport -- I haven't stayed at that particular one, but I've stayed in Microtels before and have never had a problem. Leah

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 25, 2013
          On our way to CC 30, we stayed at the Four Points by Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs, at 3117 NW 117th Street in Oklahoma City. It was a nice hotel in what seemed to be a good neighborhood. As I recall, it was a very short distance off the Interstate.

          Byron