Tardis

  • Jill Eastlake
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013
      Hi All,

      Well, Bruno - thanks! We're going to buy the Tardis you recommended.

      We'll be offering to Loncon 3 when we're done with it. Should they
      decline, anyone want it?

      Jill
    • Susan Toker
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013
        If it is the cardboard one it would be a great prop for hall photos at the
        various East coast cons (Philcon, Arisia, Lunacon, Balticon) .

        I don't know how transportable it is.

        Susan
        On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Jill Eastlake <jill@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi All,
        >
        > Well, Bruno - thanks! We're going to buy the Tardis you recommended.
        >
        > We'll be offering to Loncon 3 when we're done with it. Should they
        > decline, anyone want it?
        >
        > Jill

      • Kevin Roche
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013
          I would jump up and down and say "YES!" except I think Andy would thump me
          soundly for it :-D

          On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Susan Toker <susantoker@...> wrote:

          > If it is the cardboard one it would be a great prop for hall photos at the
          > various East coast cons (Philcon, Arisia, Lunacon, Balticon) .
          >
          > I don't know how transportable it is.
          >
          > Susan
          > On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Jill Eastlake <jill@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Hi All,
          > >
          > > Well, Bruno - thanks! We're going to buy the Tardis you recommended.
          > >
          > > We'll be offering to Loncon 3 when we're done with it. Should they
          > > decline, anyone want it?
          > >
          > > Jill

        • Jill Eastlake
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013
            OK, so noted.

            It may be that we won't have an answer for this until the convention. Will
            keep this until the answer is in.

            Best,

            Jill

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013
              Gallifrey in Los Angeles would probably be happy to have it, since it is a large Dr. Who convention.