Re: [ICG-D] Marty Memorial

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 20, 2013
      Thank you, Ricky.

      I want as many articles and pictures about Marty from as many different people as I can get. If I get a large number of Marty memories and photos, I am willing to do a special memorial newsletter dedicated to Marty as well as a separate September-October International Costumer. If we wind up doing a dedicated Marty issue, then that whole issue could be attached to Marty's LAA page.

      Remember, your memory/article can be a short 100-200 word item, or it can be longer. Having the ability to electronically publish means that we can go as long or short as we (the members of the ICG) want.

      If I only get one or two Marty memories, then I'll incorporate them into the September-October International Costumer.

      So, if you have something that you want to share about Marty - photo or text, send it in by August 15th. I'll take it from there.

      Until later--

      Carole Parker
      Editor, International Costumer

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 22, 2013
        The CC 32 best in show in the Historical will be named for Marty.

        Byron