Masquerade Judges Needed - Geek.Kon; Madison, WI

  • Sarah Bloy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2013
      Greetings, costumers!

      I find myself in a pickle.

      I am director of Geek.Kon's masquerade this year and have thus far been
      unable to come up with the judges I need for the contest. A lot of people
      are competing, too busy with other things at the kon, or just plain unable
      to make it this year.

      I am in need to two wonderful volunteers willing to be masquerade judges
      for me. This year's convention is August 23rd-25th (Masquerade is on the
      24th). Madison, Wisconsin is the location. "For Science!!!" is this
      year's theme. I'm afraid I can offer little in exchange except free passes
      to the convention and feeding you a judges' dinner, but we do also have a
      Friday night masquerade ball and a track of costume-related programming to
      enjoy, so you will not lack for things to do the other two days.

      Halp!!! Pwetty pweeese!!!

      - Sarah Bloy
      Geek.Kon.2014 Masquerade Director
      FOR SCIENCE (and costuming) !!!

    • dandyhank
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2013
        I'll do it! Even though I am running the Green Room!

        Henry W. Osier