Re: [ICG-D] Re: Furry convention draws a plethora of costumers

  • Snap E.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2013
      I need to make it out to Further Confusion as well.  Its been 11 years since I have gone.
      Being in Minnesota, its just a pain flying out in the middle of winter and up to ears in snow!

          -Snap

      ByCats4Cats.com
      YIM&AOL: snapEtiger

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13, 2013
        Wow, that's impressive Snap. At SF&F conventions, the usual rule is that 1% of the attendees participate in the masquerade. So, your fursuit parade blew that out of the water! Also, congrats on having 13 of your fursuits worn in the parade. I know that if I had that many people wearing a costume I had made, I would be happy.

        I thought Further Confusion (San Jose in January) was the largest furry convention?